Apocalypes Roleplay Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carl Mendez

2 posters

Go down

Carl Mendez Empty Carl Mendez

Post  Carl_Mendez Sun May 25, 2008 12:38 pm

1) Surname: Mendez
1.1) Forename: Carl
1.2) Gender(real): Male
1.3) In-game level: 1 (now level 2)
1.4) Age(real): 16
1.5) Geographical location (real): Norway

2) How long have you been a citizen of San Andreas?(ooc): Some days now. Best server I have been too, as the admins and players are friends.

3) Are you currently in employment?: Yes

3.1) If yes, what is your current occupation?: Carjacker

4) Have you ever been convicted for a serious crime?: No

5) Have you ever served time in prison?: Yes, once for trying to enter the ammonation.
And I got a speedingticket once.

6) Can you communicate effectively in the English language?(ooc): Yes, English is my favorite language.

7) Are you prepared to use ventrilo?(ooc): No sorry. I havent got any mic, and my voice is terrible, along with my oral english skills.

8)Do you have a fully working microphone?(ooc): No

9) Do you hold a full Los Santos Driving License?: Yes, gun license, boat and car license.

10) Tell us about yourself and why you want to be in the Police Force: I consider myself a good RPer, and therefor a good law enforcer. I wil deal with other players problems, even in tricky situations.
I wil do my best here in Las Venturas / Los Santos to keep order and peace in and outside of the city.

11) Do you posses any Law Enforcement knowledge?(ooc): Not really.

11.1) If yes, explain fully(ooc):
Wel, I have studied some law stuff on my own, but I cant see how that wil help me in-game really.

12.) Do you know your way around Los Santos well?(ooc): Yes, I have played San Andreas for a while, so I know my way around.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

References:

I havent got any references at this time, as my only job this far has been as a carjacker.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional information / Questions / Concerns:

One question;
I will have to get a list over commands as a police so I know what to do/say Smile.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Signed,
Carl Mendez

Last edited by Frank_Carter on Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

Carl_Mendez

Back to top Go down

Carl Mendez Empty Re: Carl Mendez

Post  Frank_Carter Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:47 pm

=========================================
Carl Mendez Rejected
=========================================
Unknown why. Made by Clint

Frank_Carter
Lead Administrator / Scripter

https://lossantosrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down