Apocalypes Roleplay Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pedro Hernandez's Campaign for Mayor

2 posters

Go down

Pedro Hernandez's Campaign for Mayor Empty Pedro Hernandez's Campaign for Mayor

Post  Guest Sat May 17, 2008 11:50 pm

Hello, my name is Pedro Hernandez. My campaign is based on Gangs/Crime, Police Recruitment/Training, Tourism & Economy. I would like to get straight to the point, my name is Pedro some of you may know me some of you may not, for the people that don't I hope that I would be made heard to you at the end of my speech.

I want to Be Mayor because I Believe I can make this city stand out from others. I Believe that I can reduce crime in this city by at least 10% by building a stronger & well disciplined police force.

-Gang Crime
-Tourism
-Economy
-Taxes

Lets be honest now, we all know that no one can EVER make crime go away, it will never happen. my plans are to work with the "gangs" to ease the violence, we all know 90% of all gang shootouts are related to turfs. So by giving them there own turfs, legally this in some way will reduce the crime on murders over gang turfs.

If Turf Wars break out, we will be able to send out a well trained Police Force, The officer that will be recruited, when they reach a certain rank (Up to The Chief) they WILL be trained in the S.W.A.T. Program, This will not be an option for those officers, we will need this training to control this situation.

Once we get a good number of recruits in the Force, if i get elected, I PROMISE that this training will be PROPERLY funded by the Government of Los Santos. This Training will be decided between The Captain(s) Of the Force, the Chief of the Force and Myself.

If The Other Candidates say they will reduce crime by investing more into the force, they are wrong. FIRST we will need a good Police force, THEN it will be the time to invest into making the police force better, by investing in training and equipment, training Facilities, Special Vehicles etc...

Tourism

But don't get me wrong my campaign isn't just based around gangs but most of my study has been related to them. I also have many other projects I am working on and would like to share them with you.

I Speak for everyone when I say this, tourism has been very low in the past years, we were a very popular city, but now I bet we have lost our tourism to Vice City. Its Time to put our city Back on the Map, if elected mayor, I promise that I will strive to get this city back on its feet. Economically & Tourism wise.

Another major point, the banks. The banks are now refusing to give out loans to people, because of there shortage on money. OUR own banks can you believe that? the economy has fallen terribly in the past 5 years and no one had ever cared to mention it. business are being closed down due to unpaid loans, the interest rates have fallen under 0.1% from 0.5% in the last 5 years, someone has to put a stop to this, and I believe I am the person to do this. My campaign is to reduce taxes not raise them.

If I get elected mayor of San Andreas, with the correct funding and carefully planning I believe we can overcome the Gang, Tourism and the Economic crises all together. Vote for Me and I Will Try to Fulfill every promise and future promises to the BEST of my ability

Peace be with all of you.

Pedro Hernandez's Campaign for Mayor Vote-For-Pedro-logo

Back to top Go down

Pedro Hernandez's Campaign for Mayor Empty Re: Pedro Hernandez's Campaign for Mayor

Post  Guest Mon May 19, 2008 7:38 am

I am Chief Clint_Groves, and I endorse Mr. Pedro_Hernandez for Mayor of Los Santos.

Back to top Go down

Pedro Hernandez's Campaign for Mayor Empty Re: Pedro Hernandez's Campaign for Mayor

Post  Steven Hunt Sat May 24, 2008 2:27 pm

Hello, I am the godfather of the mafia called 'Yazuka'

I would be glad to kidnap you when you become mayor, so good luck.

Steven Hunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank_Carter Wed May 28, 2008 12:36 am

Pedro Hernandez's is now the mayor

Frank_Carter
Lead Administrator / Scripter

https://lossantosrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down