Apocalypes Roleplay Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jason Gillespie FBI Application

2 posters

Go down

Jason Gillespie FBI Application Empty Jason Gillespie FBI Application

Post  Jason_Gi Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:08 am

1) Surname: Gillespie
1.1) Forename: Jason
1.2) Gender(real): Male
1.3) In-game level: 1
1.4) Age(real): 15
1.5) Geographical location (real): Australia

2) How long have you been a citizen of San Andreas?(ooc): over a year, but about a month on this server

3) Are you currently in employment?: yes

3.1) If yes, what is your current occupation?: gun dealer

4) Have you ever been convicted for a serious crime?: no

5) Have you ever served time in prison?: no

6) Can you communicate effectively in the English language?(ooc): yes

7) Are you prepared to use Teamspeak?(ooc): yes or ventrilo

8)Do you have a fully working microphone?(ooc): yes

9) Do you hold a full Los Santos Driving License?: yes

10) Tell us about yourself and why you want to be in the Police Force: (IC) I used to be an FBI agent on the other side of the country, Vice City. As you may know there is a huge drug problem due to the Cubans' shipment of cocaine. I have been in many shoot-outs and raids as an FBI Agent there. Then, my wife left me because I was working too much on cases instead of my family. My wife left me a note when I got home from work one day and it said "I'm leaving you because in your mind work comes before family. I'm headed to San Andreas, maybe there's a man that cares about family more than work." I quit my job in Vice City and now I live in San Andreas to hopefully get my wife back. When I arrived at San Andreas and I got off the plane, as I'm walking out of the Los Santos Airport and I see a girl getting raped in an alley way. I ran to the girl and as the rapist seen me coming he shot the girl in the head and ran. I stopped running and walked to the dead girl. I examined the girl's face and I started to cry because the girl was my wife. I guess as she was looking for a new man, she has gotten into some trouble. After the funeral, I relized that I don't even have a job in this city. I cryed and said softley, now I can be an FBI Agent because no one will care if I work a lot. Here I am filling out the application now.

11) Do you posses any Law Enforcement knowledge?(ooc): No

11.1) If yes, explain fully(ooc): -

12.) Do you know your way around Los Santos well?(ooc): Hell Yes!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

References:

I have no references at this time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional information / Questions / Concerns

I Have A Few Accounts On Other Servers

Los Santos Role Play: Level 5
Crazy Bob's Cops 'N Robbers: Level 3 Cop
SZR-GTA Role Play: Level 4
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Signed,
Jason Gillespie

Jason_Gi

Back to top Go down

Jason Gillespie FBI Application Empty Re: Jason Gillespie FBI Application

Post  Theodore_Dimitri Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:26 pm

I was just pursuiting him for a First Degree Murder.
I chased him into his HQ and he locked me in there, Once I got out I chased him again.
I finally got him and arrested him.
I don't think he deserves this position.

Theodore_Dimitri

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason_Gillespie Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:28 pm

Dude c'mon... me and axel an some of his friends provoke cops all the time, we do it cos there is a lack of stuff to do when there is a lack of people. and that firts degree murder was my friend, he wanted to see if he loses his guns if he dies

Jason_Gillespie

Back to top Go down

Post  Theodore_Dimitri Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:33 pm

If you like to Provoke cops then why to do you put an Application to become FBI leader?
If that was the case, then you should of pulled over when I told you to and accepted the wrong thing that you did. Then you could've done your time instead of making me chase you for 10 minutes.

Theodore_Dimitri

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down